The festival received submissions from USA, Netherlands, Chile, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore!
The following 8 musicians have advanced to the Finals!
In no particular order:
1) Yan Liang Lee (French Horn), Singapore
2) Kim Zong Yun (Tenor Trombone), South Korea
3) Hong Yi Gu (Bass Trombone), China
4) Robert Visser (Euphonium), Netherlands
5) Kelvin Tsang (Euphonium), Hong Kong SAR
6) Justin Weis (Euphonium), USA
7) Greg Stevens (Euphonium), USA
8) Suphanat Khemapattanasamarn (Tuba), Thailand
1st Reserve: Pawin Urapeuatcharewan (Tuba), Thailand
2nd Reserve: William Yee (Tenor Trombone), Singapore
In the event that any of the 8 finalists wishes to withdraw from the competition, we will invite the reserves to step up and takeover his or her spot.
Finals will be held on 21st November from 1pm to 5pm at Yamaha Thomson Plaza. The final round will be open to all festival pass holders!
Please visit our website www.sgbrass.com for more information. Festival passes are available for purchase now.